Cresco’s investor relations activities are based on the following principles:
- 1. IR program aim and basic approach
- Through our IR activities we aim to help shareholders and investors understand
our management strategy and actions so that our corporate value can be fairly
recognized by the market. As such it is our basic principle to disclose relevant
information in a fair, accurate, and timely manner.
- 2. Disclosure criteria
- Cresco discloses information according to the fair disclosure regulations of
the Securities Exchange Law and the Tokyo Stock Exchange. It is also our policy
to disclose as impartially and as proactively as possible other information that,
although not covered by any related rules and regulations, is likely to be of
interest to stakeholders.
- 3. Means of information disclosure
- Cresco discloses information by filing financial statements (official Japanese title, Yukashouken Hokokusho) and other financial documents with financial regulators, using TDnet, the TSE’s information distribution network, and by holding investor presentations. We keep our shareholders updated about our business performance by distributing half-yearly business and strategic updates (official Japanese title, Jigyou Houkokusho).
- 4. Forward-looking statements
- Some information we disclose contains forward-looking statements that are based
on assumptions made in light of information that is currently available. Actual
results may differ materially from forecasts depending on a number of factors
including adverse economic and market conditions.
- 5. Information on website
- We view the role of our website as a supplementary means of disclosing information
about Cresco. Accordingly, please also refer to legally required disclosure documents.
Moreover, information posted on this website may not always be exactly the same
as that provided to financial institutions or others parties, and not all disclosed
information may appear on this website.
- 6. Quiet period
- To avoid releasing information that may affect its stock price, the Company goes
into a 'quiet period' three weeks before the announcement of the results for
each quarter while it prepares its financial results and ceases all IR-related
activities. Please understand that during this period the Company cannot make
any comments or answer any questions related to its financial results.
- 7. Other information
- While we take every care regarding the information on our website, please be
aware that we accept absolutely no responsibility for any losses incurred because
of inaccurate information or the downloading of material from our website. This
website is not intended to solicit investment in our company: all investment
decisions should be based on the individual judgment of the person concerned.